of Police is pleased to announce the transfers and appointments
of senior officers of the Kenya Police.
The transfers are routine in keeping
with the Commissioner’s policy that enables Police
Officers to serve in specific stations/offices for a
period of three years before being transferred.
The Commissioner of Police congratulates
Grace Kahindi, S/ACP, for becoming the first Police
woman in the history of Kenya to be appointed PPO. With
her vast experience and impeccable service record, we
are confident that she will excel in her new appointment.
1. Grace S. Kaindi, S/ACP - PPO Nyanza
2 Scavier A. Mbogho, ACP - PCIO Nyanza
3. John Martim, ACP - PCIO N/Eastern
4. Samuel M. Githui, S/ACP - PCIO Eastern
5. Patrick Mugo, ACP - PCIO Western
6. Isaya S. Osugo, ACP - PCIO N/Area
7. Moses N. Ombati, S/ACP - Commandant ASTU
8. Francis Changwany, S/ACP - Commandant Railways Police
9. Christine J. Mutua, S/ACP - CP, Gender & Children’s
10. Beatrice K. Nduta, ACP - Commandant KAPU
11. Gideon Otieno Amalla, SSP - ACP (Admin) Nrb Area
12. Elias Oduori, SSP - OC Tourist Police Unit
13. Wilberforce Lugusa, SP - OCPD Central Division,
14. Nyaga Reche - OC Flying Squad
15. Gideon Kibunja, SSP - PRO Police Headquarters
16. Jaspher N. Ombati, SP - OCPD Kirinyaga
Mary Auma Kaol, Ag. ACP - Attached
to Interpol in Lyon for a period of three years wef
March, 2006 to February, 2009.
The transfers take effect immediately.
(JASPHER N. OMBATI)
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
7th April, 2006